A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Mercy Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Johnson practice?
- Dr. Erik Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Johnson practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Malverne, NY.
See New York Internists.