Dr. Erik Olson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erik Olson?

Posted on August 14th, 2010

I saw Dr. Olson in the ER. Er visits are never quick if you're not dying and mine was no different. So I had to wait a bit. When he came in he was down to earth and practical and had his staff take care of my needs. When I asked a question he was on the ball and also took the time to look at something I did not originally go in for.He was attentive to my Rx needs and questions and helped me get the best med for me. Very friendly, would like to see him again if I ever need to. As an EMS professional myself, I see a lot of docs. I don't say that for them all.My review is based off of one experience though, so maybe I caught him on a good day.

Posted on April 26th, 2016