Learn more about Dr. Erik Kerekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Kerekes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerekes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kerekes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kerekes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerekes graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerekes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Gabor Kerekes MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Kerekes practice?
- Dr. Erik Kerekes has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Kerekes practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.