Dr. Erik Kerekes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Kerekes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

Disappointed

Met Dr. 5 yrs ago and he would not believe that I could feel something abnormal in my abdomen and had a family history of polyps. He stated no one could feel if they had Polyps. After my persistence and his reluctance he performed a Colonoscopy in which 1 Polyp was removed. exactly where I felt something. 2016 I had the same feeling went back to Dr., he advised me the first finding and removal was a "fluke" and that is was not possible or in any medical books that people can feel if they had polyps. He advised me to change my diet, loss weight and ordered an ultrasound in the wrong area, an area I was not feeling anything. I was so upset and hurt, he treated me as if I was not sound and not in tune with my own body. Needless to say after he wasted my time with an Ultrasound of my upper abdomen not lower. I was hurt and went to another Gastro who found and removed 2 polyps from the area I specified. Each patient is different and no Dr. can dismiss your concerns and what you feel. It may not be text book and it might not be anything ever heard of but it is always worth it to hear a patient out and deal with their concerns with legitimate action, not the runaround, not being cynical as Dr. Kerekes was to me. I am hurt and disappointed I had to go to another Dr. to hear me and perform a procedure that could help save my life.

February 25th, 2016

Don't waste your time - there are much better doctors out there.

Told me my problem was most likely fatty liver and to lose weight. Ok, great but when all the results did not show that I actually HAD fatty liver, just wrote me off. Didn't tell me to schedule follow up or anything. The whole reason I went to his office was to find out what was causing my elevated liver functions. He does some tests and then he's done without finding out what was wrong?? Found someone else who is actually helping me

April 21st, 2012

Highly recommended

Caring, helping, great bedside manner.

April 30th, 2010