A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. King practice?
- Dr. Erik King has 10 office locations.
Dr. Erik King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Westchester Surgeons.