Learn more about Dr. Erik Kohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Kohler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kohler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohler graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kohler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Peter Kohler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Kohler practice?
- Dr. Erik Kohler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Kohler practices Neurological Surgery near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Eagle River Neurological Surgeons.