Dr. Erik Kohler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Kohler?

March 31st, 2016

Medicine is like building a 'hot rod' car. My 'car' was really messed up, and Doctor Kohler worked a miracle considering how bad I was. 13 years later, and his work is holding up good! Surgery is always a calculated risk, that we must except the results from. My money is on Eric Kohler! (Thank You)

February 4th, 2015

No No No No

Dr Kohler's surgery to fuse my spine left me with neuopathy and unable to walk.

May 28th, 2013

Do Not Go Under this mans knife!

What was the most horrible experience of my life was waking up after surgery performed by Dr Erik Kohler. I could not walk. I could not recognize myself. My legs that were firm and I could walk prior to surgery by Dr Kohler. 10 1/2 hours later my legs were like jelly and I could not walk. My feet were like fire and then cold like an iceburg. The pain was unbearable. I wanted to die. I'm not the only one who ended up like this. James did too. He went under Kohler's knife for back surgery and woke up unable to use his arm. This man who goes by the name of Dr Kohler is a monster! I heard he was out of the state of Alaska. I cant believe he is still here. He is a monster! Do not go Under this man's knife! He mutilates and handicaps people. He is a BAD BAD BAD Dr. He is a MONSTER!

May 2nd, 2012

Check how many of his patients have sued him for malpractice. He is a disaster in the operating room. Normal 6 hr procedures takes Kohler 11 hours--REALLY!!!He did surgery on my BFF and paralized her for life.

April 11th, 2011

Beware Dr. Kohler

As a result of an "accident" during surgery, I now have neuropathy in my feet and legs.

March 29th, 2011

I tell myself, I can still walk. This too will pass. Life is pain. Beware of doctor Kholer. Please reconsider, and get a second opinion if he recommends surgery. You never know how your going to wake up.

March 28th, 2011

excellent

I haven't seen this doctor in Alaska, but he was my surgeon in WA before he moved. I can't say enough good about him and hope to move to Alaska to continue my care. he is awesome!

May 30th, 2010

my husband has permanent damage thanks to Dr. Kohler....see someone else

February 8th, 2010

The Best

He takes the time for EVERYONE!He care's about EVERYONE he see's.He WILL fine the problem and get it taken care of.He is the BEST!Anything to do with the Back / neck you have to see him!

January 20th, 2010

Thanks Dr Kohler

You really went out of your way and spent so much time in the OR with me (over 7.5 hours) to fix one heck of a messed up neck. Even the docs in the Lower 48 do not have a thing on you. Who would think that huge fusion would end up with no pain and I can still move my neck around enough to drive! Well... once, I got off the pain meds... Totally!I thank you and your staff for going the extra mile with me. I can now go back to taking care of others instead of being the patient that is not near as fun! :)Love you and your staff. Man you even help your employees better their education! That too seals the golden seal on your referral.

September 11th, 2009

Taking time to talk to patients is a major part of the diagnosis process. This doctor cares about his patients.

June 9th, 2016