Learn more about Dr. Erik Koon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Koon, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Koon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Koon, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C Koon MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Koon practice?
- Dr. Erik Koon has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Koon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Oncologists.