A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Koon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Koon, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Koon, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Colin Koon MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Koon practice?
- Dr. Erik Koon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Koon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Oncologists.