Dr. Erik Kreutzer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
AWESOME!
Dr Kreutzer has a great combination of being knowledgeable and personable. My family has all seen him for a number of procedures and he has even consulted with other doctors and pushed for more specialized test on my daughter when other doctors could not figure out what was going on with her. I regularly turn to him for advise and treatment, because he is so well versed and will either help you himself or find another specialist if necessary. A great guy.

September 30th, 2015
I spent my post operation exam in an emergency room with a doctor I have never heard of before. I was blocked by the office manager from having access to any alternates or other options. I was treated like a drug seeking hypochondriac and was told, by someone I found out is a Medical Assistant, that there is no way I would need so many pills. She has never seen anyone take so many pills and that "at this stage of your surgery, you will be past the point of needing further pain assistance" I went to the hospital immediately and that was how I met the surgeon that examined me. He gave me a big shot of torridol to help with the inflammation in my face (not a narcotic). Messages I left for my doctor went not returned. I am happy I got the surgery, but I am blatantly angry that the bookkeeper tried to play herself off as the expert in his absence. I am currently looking into actions through DORA (department of regulatory agencies), not against him, but against his staff

December 23rd, 2014
Good ENT doctor
I had a very positive experience. Dr. Kruetzer ordered CT scan for me, and other tests to help my with my issue. He actually calls back himself to his patients , not his nurses . He is very knowledgable , and kind doctor.

February 15th, 2013
Worth his weight in gold !
Dr. Kreutzer has the brains and commitment to match his blue chip credentials.He not only figured out that I had TMD, but helped me get off the terrible concoction of medicine I had been given at Kaiser Permanente. This was after months of agony and time away from work. He is not a touchy-feely kind of guy, and some people might consider him to be brusque. He is actually very generous and a true scientist. He ought to be cloned !

June 28th, 2012
Before you decide on an ENT doctor, you really need to do your homework. This doctor's office is very old fashioned it needs some (major) renovation. I wasn't very pleased with my appointment. Instead of taking the time to do a CT scan to see what was going on with me, I was told what I had and sent on my way. $65.00 later my own PCP ordered a CT scan for me, thank god someone actually did the right thing. It's unfortunate how we have to spend so much money and time on doctor's that really don't care.

June 22nd, 2017