Otolaryngologist, Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Good ENT doctor show details Good ENT doctor
Dec 23rd, 2014

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Kruetzer ordered CT scan for me, and other tests to help my with my issue. He actually calls back himself to his patients , not his nurses . He is very knowledgable , and kind doctor.

Worth his weight in gold ! show details Worth his weight in gold !
Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. Kreutzer has the brains and commitment to match his blue chip credentials.He not only figured out that I had TMD, but helped me get off the terrible concoction of medicine I had been given at Kaiser Permanente. This was after months of agony and time away from work. He is not a touchy-feely kind of guy, and some people might consider him to be brusque. He is actually very generous and a true scientist. He ought to be cloned !

Jun 27th, 2012

Before you decide on an ENT doctor, you really need to do your homework. This doctor's office is very old fashioned it needs some (major) renovation. I wasn't very pleased with my appointment. Instead of taking the time to do a CT scan to see what was going on with me, I was told what I had and sent on my way. $65.00 later my own PCP ordered a CT scan for me, thank god someone actually did the right thing. It's unfortunate how we have to spend so much money and time on doctor's that really don't care.