Dr. Erik Kubiak MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017
Wrist Fracture
The team at the UofU was really nice. I came in when I broke my wrist, Kubiak took care of my fracture.

March 6th, 2017
Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Kubiak did a great job on both of my total knee replacements. Straight forward and caring. I would highly recommend him.

February 3rd, 2017
Distal Radius Fracture
Looking to avoid crashing into a young kid on skates, I fell down and broke my wrist. Dr. Kubiak got me through that injury. I am back to normal now.

January 4th, 2017
Thorough and an expert in his field.
Dr. Kubiak took his time discussing my rather complex situation and suggesting alternatives to handle it. I felt like he really cared, focused on my situation, honored my concerns, listened and created a plan that will hopefully work to reduce pain and give me the lifestyle that I desire.

December 2nd, 2016
I broke my left wrist (distal radius) when I was roller skating at Classic skating. Kubiak, now moved to las vegas, took great care and did my cast perfectly.

November 19th, 2016
palvis

July 18th, 2016
Excellent orthopaedic surgeon! Definitely talented and gifted. He and Dr Horwitz saved my leg when others chose amputation! Forever grateful. Recommend him highly to others who need care.

February 1st, 2016
He is an awesome and brilliant surgeon.

April 21st, 2015
An accidental gum shot blew my left leg apart with a hollow point bullet. Two hospitals said they couldn't fix my leg. I was life flighted and referred to the University of Utah where Dr. Kubiak was my doctor. I have my leg and walking without crutches because of this man. The follow up visits have been great.

December 7th, 2014
He gave me a life back
I had much pain after my first hip surgery by a reputable surgeon. Pain got worse and worse. I couldn't lift my leg higher than a stair and had pain in my distal thigh...twofold issue. Dr. Kubiak performed my hip replacement surgery one year ago with great success. I can raise my leg as high as my other one AND my 3 yrs. of bad knee and back pain are completely gone. I was skeptical that I'd ever get a life back without pain. I'm almost 60 but felt 90. Now I'm young again, healthy, active and feel great. I tell everyone I know who needs surgery that to go to someone else would be a mistake. He's so knowledgeable and skilled. He's my answer to prayer. I love my life now thanks to him.

December 6th, 2014
He gave me a life back

December 9th, 2013
My doctor referred me to this particular doctor then it was a total surprise to the day I came in that I was scheduled with Dr. Kubiak without my knowledge that they had changed my appointment. Reluctantly, I accepted the appointment with Dr. Kubiak. My experiences with Dr. Kubiak had been disappointing as there was a lot of miscommunication and misunderstanding of my condition as he left me feeling there was no hope as I would have to live the rest of my life in pain. I left the appointment in tears.