A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Kussro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kussro, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kussro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Rehabilitation Medicine, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik M Kussro DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Erik M. Kussro practice?
- Dr. Erik Kussro has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Kussro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists.