A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Kussro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Kussro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kussro
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kussro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Kussro, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussro graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kussro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Rehabilitation Medicine, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Marshall Kussro DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Erik M. Kussro practice?
- Dr. Erik Kussro has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Kussro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists.