A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Lum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Lawrence Lum MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik L. Lum practice?
- Dr. Erik Lum has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Lum practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.