A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Maurer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Maurer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Erik Maurer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Maurer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.