A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Maurer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maurer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Maurer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maurer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Maurer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Erik Maurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Maurer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.