A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Michelfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelfelder
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Michelfelder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Michelfelder, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelfelder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelfelder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Michelfelder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Michelfelder practice?
- Dr. Erik Michelfelder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Michelfelder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Newnan Pediatricians and Newnan Pediatric Specialists.