A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Michelfelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Michelfelder, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelfelder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelfelder has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Michelfelder MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Michelfelder practice?
- Dr. Erik Michelfelder has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Michelfelder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Cardiologists.