Dr. Erik Muraskas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Muraskas?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Erik Muraskas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2015

You're crazy to go to anyone else!

When it comes to women's health and pregnancy, Dr Muraskas is just one of a kind! He is truly caring, friendly, funny, and serious when he needs to be. Having had two C Sections with him (one emergency/one planned) he made me feel as comfortable as possible. I wouldn't go to anyone else ! Thank you for all of your work! So greatly appreciated!!

July 9th, 2014

I had eclampsia and was transferred from another hospital. I arrived in cardiac arrest, convulsing ,and in dire shape. After my emergency c-section I was in a hospital with strangers. The Drs. were all unknown . I was sick, scared, and did not really understand what had happened. Dr. Muraskas was the only one who took the time to explain what was happening. I was hospitalized for several weeks. I was far from home. My baby had died and I was in bad shape. I don't know if I would have survived it without Dr. Muraskas. Not only was he professional, he was kind. He made me believe that I could have children in spite of being a high risk pregnancy. Thanks to him and Loyola I have 3 children. I will always be grateful.

August 21st, 2013

Great Doctor/OBGYN in Morris!

Muraskus is wonderful! I originally was seeing a doctor In Joliet and I didn't like his "beliefs" or his "diagnosis" so I transferred to Dr. Muraskus, (he works close to my home as well) and I believe it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I felt like he was giving me and my (second) child all the attention we deserved and when it came to the delivery he didn't mind my big family (my room was quit crowded). He has wonderful manners as well as a great humor! He knows how to make you feel welcomed and at ease as well. The office is beautiful and very clean. The nurses/medical assistant and receptionist are the sweetest and most helpful as well. The only thing I don't like is the small rooms but you get use to it.

October 17th, 2012

one of my favorite doctors

i am pregnant with my second child, i have been seeing him my whole pregnancy he is very caring. he has great bed side manners. i have really enjoyed my pregnancy n my doctor. i will be havin my son in a week in half...i have found him he is in Morris IL.

August 19th, 2017