A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Nilssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Nilssen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Nilssen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nilssen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Nilssen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
- West Florida Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Christian Nilssen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Nilssen practice?
- Dr. Erik Nilssen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Nilssen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Gulf Breeze Surgeons.