A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Nine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Nine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Nine graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Brandon Nine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik B. Nine practice?
- Dr. Erik Nine has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Nine practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Radiologists.