Learn more about Dr. Erik Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Novak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Novak, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Novak MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Novak practice?
- Dr. Erik Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Novak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.