A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Novak, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Novak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Joseph Novak MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Novak practice?
- Dr. Erik Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Novak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Renton Orthopedic Surgeons.