Dr. Erik Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Novak?

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Novak saved my foot and my life! And went out of his way to help me get it all paid for. It was because of his acts that I now know there is a God! Its 3 years later Dr. Novak and I'm back in California but I am still clean. I just wanted to thank you again!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Novak was very thorough when evaluating my ankle problem. He carefully listened, provided a detailed but easily understandable explanation of my diagnosis, and presented several treatment options. He recommended conservative options first but reviewed surgery as well if my pain persisted. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle problems.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Novak is awesome! I went to see him about pain near a bunion in my foot. His approach is conservative (which I appreciate). He is a very good listener and will spend time with you. The only caveat is, his office only offers Spenco shoe inserts which are not what you may need. Smartfeet is much better and recommended by most podiatrists. I hope his office will learn about this so they will be awesome all around!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017