A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ortega, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ortega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Lillegraven Ortega MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik L. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Erik Ortega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Ortega practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.