A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Ortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Ortega, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ortega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik L. Ortega practice?
Dr. Erik Ortega practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.