Learn more about Dr. Erik Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Grove Palmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Erik Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Palmer practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.