A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Grove Palmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik G. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Erik Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Palmer practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.