Overall Review

July 17th, 2016
Happy Patient
Dr. Palmer and his staff have mastered the art and science of primary care and the referral process. From start to finish it is a breeze with a smile!

May 23rd, 2016
The Best Doctor in the Valley
Wow! After years of misdiagnosis from another office, I finally received the right diagnosis and treatment. I feel very fortunate to have a doctor that cares and is competent and has a stellar caring staff. Yeah!

November 30th, 2015
If your are an HMO patient avoid this guy. Will do everything to avoid a referral

November 24th, 2015
Great Dr. and medical staff.
I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He always follows through. While the wait to get in is long sometimes he or his PA always take their time with me. He even called me on Memorial Day to check up on me when I had an medical problem. Cudos.

November 3rd, 2015
One of The Best Doctors in the Valley
I had to see Dr. Palmer for what turned out to be bronchitis. Dr. Palmer immediately diagnosed my problem, gave me recommendations on how to best take care of myself, clearly explained the medicines he was prescribing and what each was for as well as possible side effects, and strongly encouraged me to follow up with him if I didn't see improvement in the time he indicated. I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. Palmer and advice. Very friendly staff.

November 1st, 2015
Still The One!
I had been a patient of Dr. Palmer's since 2001. I was convinced to go to UCR because it is a medical school based clinic and my employer insisted we do it because we work for the hospital so we can support the empty clinic with those fake doctors. It was the worse thing I ever did for my healthcare. Dr. Palmer was attentive, available and the staff is wonderful. I am going back and never changing doctors again.

June 14th, 2014
Very Grateful
After trying Eisenhower, a concierge doctor that charged a yearly fee of $2000 to be part of his practice, I finally found a great doctor and a great office. Dr. Palmer is kind and knowledgeable and the staff is fabulous. Professional and happy people that care about their patients.

February 11th, 2014
Grateful Family
Our mother was recently diagnosed with cancer and the doctor arranged for our entire family to sit down and discuss our options. He saw us on a Sunday morning and took his time to answer every question we had. Thank goodness for good doctors that are kind and know good medicine.

September 24th, 2013
Office Staff the Best
I recently was diagnosed with a rare illness. This office was the only one they could advocate for me to get all my medical supplies. In fact due to my inability to drive one staff member went to the medical staff supply store and pharmacy to pick up my stuff and deliver to me.

September 18th, 2013
The doctor himself is fine but the staff is the worst!
Dr Palmer is very nice and does a grat job but sadly I have never been treated so badly by what is suppose to be a professional office in my life. If I was Dr Palmer I would be so embarrassed to find that my patients where being treated so poorly by the office manager herself. I understand that it is not her job to make people happy but it is her job to make sure that the office is ran properly and that patients are treated with common human decency . Not only is she incredibly rude but she is also condacending and instead of trying to fix a mistake that the office has made she choices to hang up on you like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum. There are way to many doctors in our area with staff that can manage to be both efficient and curtious to waste your time here!

July 24th, 2013
Great All the Time
I have been with Dr. palmer since 2001. They have made more and more improvements. They have put in a Senior Hotline that allows people over 65 and their caretakers to by pass the main line. All my needs are met within 2 minutes. All calls answered within 3 minutes of ringing. Those of us that utilize the technology get fast results and help. The person that put int hat last comment must not be aware of all the perks that this office has for its patients.

July 23rd, 2013
Extremely disappointed
Beyond disappointed! His staff is incompetent! I have been trying to get a refill for ibuprofen for three days for my elderly parent, still no refill....really people? What if my parent was on a narcotic? He/she would be in withdrawal or possibly even have suffered a stroke by now.! I think he has way too many patients and is unable to handle all of them. His staff, however, should be able to pick up when it comes to refills, and they do not. If you read the reviews, it's the newer patients that are extremely satisfied, read some of the older reviews. And, of course, ultimately you will make your own decision.....just make sure to put in for refills days before you run out!! Perhaps even a week, or call every few hours. Not happy anymore. Moving on.