A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik D Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Erik Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.