Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Riessen
Dr. Erik Riessen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Riessen is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center, American Fork Hospital and St Peters Hospital. Dr. Riessen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Riessen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erik Riessen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Donald Lappe
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi44
Dr. Kent Meredith
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi18
Dr. Donald Morris Jr
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi19