A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Roberson, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Roberson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Roberson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik David Roberson MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Erik D. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Erik Roberson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Roberson practices Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.