A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Rufa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Rufa is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Rufa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rufa graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rufa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Montreal General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik P Rufa MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik P. Rufa practice?
- Dr. Erik Rufa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Rufa practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Burlington Internists.