A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Rupard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Rupard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Rupard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupard graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rupard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Rupard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Rupard practice?
- Dr. Erik Rupard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Rupard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT and Saint George, UT.
See Reading Internists, Reading Hematologists, and Reading Oncologists.