A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Rupard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Rupard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rupard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rupard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Rupard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupard graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Rupard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Rupard MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Rupard practice?
- Dr. Erik Rupard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Rupard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT.
See Reading Internists, Reading Hematologists, and Reading Oncologists.