inactive

Erik J Rupard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2011
One of the most outstanding Physicians in practice today
Dr. Rupard was my wife's Oncologist for the past several years. I have known many physicians in which to compare Dr. Rupard with, in that I have been associated with many military, Veteran Administration, Medical colleges and private physicians for over fifty years. Dr. Eric Rupart is one of the best, if not the best physician my wife and I have ever been associated with. His attentive and quiet demeanor immediately sets the patient at ease. He is extremely intellegent and competent which sets the patient at ease, because they know that he is someone that can be trusted and has their best interest at heart. There is so much more that I could say about this kind and gentle doctor. Hosever, I will conclude by saying that he is the finest physician my wife and I have ever come in contact with over the past fifty years.

May 9th, 2009
Dr. rupard is incredibly smart, intuitive, and a wonderful diagnostician. He has an ovious vast fund of knowledge, especially in the areas of cancer and blood diseases.He is kind, soft spoken, yet clear in his explanations of your medical condition. He is also very clear when he answers questions in which other doctors might feel uncomfortable in giving blunt truths regarding your prognosis. I would recommend his services to anyone who wishes to be dealt with honestly and compassionately.Another bonus is a good sense of humor and his ability to tell you when he doesn't know the answers to your questions, but proceeds to find you that answer and get back to you. He treats his patients as if they were a valuable member of someone's family (which they are), while preservig their dignity as a person who is ill, but fully intends to make better. Dr. Erik Rupard comes highly recommended.