Dr. Erik Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Russell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Erik Russell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2016

I didn't care for this doctor's manner. He was short and bad tempered and frankly seemed clueless. I'd recommend you see someone else.

January 20th, 2016

New to this doc but I appreciate data based and thorough approach and that describes things well.

November 17th, 2015

Michael

Dr Russell takes time to listen to you about your bodily complaints and tells you what he thinks is the problem then refers you to a specialist to confirm his diagnosis. After seeing the specialist he was correct. I like his bedside manner, he can be humorous. He's very intelligent and informative, I feel very comfortable with him as my doctor. It took a awhile to get my 1st visit with him but after I can usually get an appointment the next day if needed. He is a very sort after Doctor so it can that some time to get an appointment at some times. He is very through writing everything down in a precise manner for his records and give you a copy of what he wrote. I like that, you can refer to it later if you need.

July 19th, 2013

mrs

I have been going to Dr Russell for several years now. He has been able to diagnose what has been wrong with me when other doctors haven't. He got all my problems straightened out and I am finally on an even keel. He orders tests to double check everything which I like and he will send me to a specialist if need be. He has ALWAYS answered any questions I have and listens to any concerns .I feel completly comfortable with him knowing he reallly cares about his patients.

September 21st, 2011

Worst staff I have ever experienced. Can not get an appointment when sick and they have a recorder on for 25% of the day.

June 29th, 2010

Dr. Russell is a wonderful doctor. He is willing to spend as much time with you as you need. You never feel hurried. Although the wait can be long, he always keeps up on recent medical developments and includes you in the decision process for your medical care. He never puts on like he knows everything and you're the uneducated patient. I never visited a doctor regularly until I met Dr. Russell. All doctors should take a lesson from this man. By the way, I am female who has always preferred female doctors - I feel completely at ease with Dr. Russell.

May 27th, 2017