Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

853 2nd Street Pike
Ste A106
Richboro, PA 18954
215-355-4500
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Mar 1st, 2014

Not,the best attitude... I bet some of these 4 stars are fake.

|  Skilled Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

Operated in a skilled and efficient manner and answered my questions so that I could understand them thoroughly.

Aug 2nd, 2013

This doctor is very rude, did not even pay attention to all the questions I had, he seemed bothered and in a bad mood.

Jul 3rd, 2013

Saw Dr.Sayles for severe pain I was havingg he helped tremendously! No more pain!

|  Patient  |  show details
May 26th, 2013

Dr Sayles's office is busy but the wait was quick! I don't mind busy means they are good. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgable.

Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Sayles was very rude, he seemed annoyed when I asked him questions, poor hygiene.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Waited 2 months for my surgery. I took the afternoon off work in preparation for my surgery which was not easy to do. They day before they called trying to get my appointment moved up which I could not do for work reasons and they said I could come to my original appointment as long as I was not late.AS I WAS DRIVING there - which is an hour drive - they called and basically told me they couldn't do my surgery because the dr had somewhere else to be.I would never recommend them and I am currently looking for a more dependable oral surgeon who does not just treat me like an appointment that they can cancel on a last min whim. Very unhappy that I had to take a day off work and they didn't work with me to make my surgery happen.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Sayles was very quick and short with me. I had many questions. He seemed annoyed that I was asking questions. His responses didn't help ease my mind at all. I went back because I was having issues and he barely even looked in my mouth. I

by a thankful mom on Apr 12th, 2011

I want to thank you for being able to see my son so quickly. Your determination that his problem was not TMJ saved us both time and money. We went back to his primary doctor at your request and he referred us to a neurologist who determined that his problem was a pinched nerve in his neck ! He is now studying in Europe and we are relieved to know that things are under control. Great diagnostic skills ! Thank You !