2.5

Wisdom teeth extraction show details Wisdom teeth extraction
by K.s. on Jul 26th, 2015

I had two wisdom teeth extracted. I was very nervous, and elected for local and laughing gas. Never had this before, so I had a lot of questions. He was a bit short with his answers, stating I best reschedule with iv sedation. Seemed more like he didn't want to be bothered with a nervous patient. I was in pain, and refused to reschedule, so asked him if we could do one to see how I handle it. The nurse was very nice during procedure, rubbing my arm when injections hurt, and was encouraging. Dr sayles told me what he was doing before he did it. The top one he got out easily, I barely knew he did it. The bottom required some drilling and one stitch, but I barely felt any pressure at all. What he lacked in bedside manner, he made up for in skill, which made the procedure less traumatic overall.

May 4th, 2015

The most inconsiderate and rude medical professional I have ever experienced both in and out of surgery. His office staff is also tremendously rude in dealing with a billing discrepancy.

Mar 1st, 2014

Not,the best attitude... I bet some of these 4 stars are fake.

Skilled Doctor show details Skilled Doctor
Aug 6th, 2013

Operated in a skilled and efficient manner and answered my questions so that I could understand them thoroughly.

Aug 2nd, 2013

This doctor is very rude, did not even pay attention to all the questions I had, he seemed bothered and in a bad mood.

Jul 3rd, 2013

Saw Dr.Sayles for severe pain I was havingg he helped tremendously! No more pain!

Patient show details Patient
May 26th, 2013

Dr Sayles's office is busy but the wait was quick! I don't mind busy means they are good. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgable.

Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Sayles was very rude, he seemed annoyed when I asked him questions, poor hygiene.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Sayles was very quick and short with me. I had many questions. He seemed annoyed that I was asking questions. His responses didn't help ease my mind at all. I went back because I was having issues and he barely even looked in my mouth. I

by a thankful mom on Apr 12th, 2011

I want to thank you for being able to see my son so quickly. Your determination that his problem was not TMJ saved us both time and money. We went back to his primary doctor at your request and he referred us to a neurologist who determined that his problem was a pinched nerve in his neck ! He is now studying in Europe and we are relieved to know that things are under control. Great diagnostic skills ! Thank You !