Family Physicians, Osteopath, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

4408 NW 36th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352) 672-6272
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  I would not recommend this doctor....  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone going to him. My mother went in there for some blood test for Graves about 2 months ago. Dr. Schabert has still not gotten back to us. My mother called the office and the nurse told her she did not have Graves whatsoever. THANK GOD we have a doctor in the family......We later found out that day my mom did in fact have Graves and a very rare eye condition from Graves. My mom has already been to see 3 other doctors to try and get the problem situated. Now let me remind you he still has not gotten back to her.....I am furious!!!! If you have a serious problem I would not recommend going to him...

|  Breach of confidentiality  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

When I was there, Dr. Schabert's wife (who is a dermatologist in the same building) started thumbing through my file at the front desk when i was checking in. She started asking me about how my condition was looked at the meds i was prescribed. She then gave me completely unsolicited advice about my skin and what I could do to improve it. It was completely inappropriate and a total violation of my privacy.

|  Excellent Doctor!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Schabert is one of the best doctors I have found in a long, long time. He has an excellent bed side manner. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. He speaks to you like a regular person and explains medical terminology in a way that is easy to understand. My husband and I are both long term pain patients and even though he doesn't treat us for that, he doesn't look down on us or treat us differently because of it.His staff is top notch also. They have never been anything but kind and helpful to us. They even work with us on Billing when we need it. I hope we will be life long patients of his. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Schabert our his staff. They always help us and make us feel welcome.

|  show details
by Nina on May 2nd, 2011

He is awesome! He new how much pain I was having by a physical exam. I was so shocked since he was the doctor at the EMC-I assumed he was a General Practioner. However, upon reviewing this doctors credentials and specialties (neromuscleskeletal) I knew I had seen a the perfect doctor for my injury. He continued to work with me while I worked out all the red tape involved with my out of state Workers Compensation.