Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 28th, 2015

The epitome of what a true Family Dr is all about!! Supper knowledgable and amazing care! Felt like home!!

Apr 29th, 2015

very nice, and knowledgeable

Feb 20th, 2015

A family doctor office that feels like visiting a real family. Especially when there is a true D.O that not pushes pills on you but listen and offers alternatives WITHIN the office under my copay from Massage Therapy to Medical Skin Care...AMAZING!!!

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr Schabert and staff are super helpful and kind. Even though you never have to wait for your appointment it would be fine if you did because the office is warm and comforting. Dr. Schabert listens and is not trying to just rush you out the door. I have been getting skin care treatments there as well and Mika is amazing. She just knows how to make you feel at home and stress free. Wonderful Place!

by Joanne B on Jan 22nd, 2015

After seeing my boyfriends skin start to look younger.and fresher.after every.visit.to Reliant,.I decided it was time.for myself to see.what.could be.done.for my.uneven complexion. After.the very first treatment,.I was.transformed. The freckles that.I ve hated my entire life now.appear.softer.and more balanced. I have.discovered.The Fountain of Youth does.exist. Right here.in Gainesville in the products.selected.and applied by Mika and her.staff. Dr.Erik Schabert is a highly.skilled physician who has been administering.trigger point injections intomy lower back and legs,he has given me back my life,I am once.again able to do the things I physically enjoy with little or no pain. Charlenes hands are skilled.at working out the knotted muscles.that theinjections cannot

Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Schabert is a wonderful doctor, he took the time to explain my medical condition in full detail and with terms I could understand. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

Dec 30th, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Schabert's practice. The staff always has a smile on their face and I am immediately greeted when I walk in the door. I am treated like a person and not just a patient. When I came into the office I was having horrible complexion issues. I am a professional in my 30's who WAS experiencing frequent breakouts one week, and flakey dry skin the next. Mika has transformed my skin into something that I can be proud of. My face looks and feels smooth. I have not had one breakout since I started with her. The confidence that this has brought is amazing. I will continue to recommend and send anyone I can to their practice.

The Healing Touch show details The Healing Touch
by Catherine Huber on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Schabert is the best doctor ever. Extremely knowledgeable in so many areas, he also takes time to listen and explain. This helps me to understand the cause of the problem as well as the treatment. He is the most caring and helpful doctor I've ever been to. With massage therapy available in the office, pain therapy can be continued seamlessly. For a variety of skin problems, Mika provides high quality treatments and products. The professional, efficient staff will go out of their way to work with complicated schedules or get an emergency prescription refill. I don't hesitate to recommend friends and family to this warm and welcoming practice!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Dec 16th, 2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this office is. The staff and doctor are excellent ! From my adjustments, to my skin treatments, they have helped me in so many ways. My skin is showing so much improvement.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Allways very good!!!!!

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Those two qualities are in short supply these days.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patient and thorough in providing information!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert was very thorough with his questions and communicated well with me about my concerns

by Vicky on Oct 27th, 2014

The office has a wonderful staff to accommodate your every need. In addition, the physician, Dr. Schabert, has a wonderful background of knowledge. I would recommend to anyone in need of treatment.

Oct 23rd, 2014

I was referred to Mika for my skin a few months ago. I have been very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and their knowledge. I would highly recommend Mika if you have trouble with your skin.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have an extensive medical record and been followed by many doctors throughout my life. Erik Schabert provided a very good first impression for me and I look forward to his medical guidance. Highly recommend!

Best Practice in Town show details Best Practice in Town
by Charles A Smith on Oct 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Erik Schabert since Fall of 2009. He has always been helpful, compassionate and has has provided me with the best care ANY doctor has ever given me. His vast knowledge and open mind has been instrumental to helping get me to a quality of life that far exceeds what I had before switching to him in 2009. When Dr. Schabert and Mika made the decision to open their own practice in 2011, I stayed with them through the transition, and I am so glad i did. Since Reliant Family Practice opened their doors in Summer of 2011, the level of care, professionalism, and access to different therapies provided in the office has been wonderful. From the adjustments that Dr. Schabert does (and does quite well), to well trained and experienced medical massage therapists and then Mika's skin therapy that has calmed my rosacea and cleared my complexion to a point not seen in decades! Even the support staff at Reliant are a sigh of relief after dealing with apathetic "customer service" people from other practices. You get a friendly greeting the minute you walk in the door and NEVER have a glass window shut in your face. The office itself is it's own character. Even though this is a clinical and professional office, if you accidentally walked into the lobby you'd think you just intruded in someone's home. The decor is above anything else ever seen before. While you wait for your appointment, you have soft music playing in the background and an electric fireplace adding to the ambiance. If you are searching for a new family doctor then you've gone to the wrong place if you didn't make an appointment at Reliant. This office has grown from four employees at the very beginning to eight and they have just about filled the office space available. Who knows where Mika and Dr. Schabert are going to take the office next, but it's bound to be awesome!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schaebert is a GEM! a doctor who can also give you an adjustment AND understands alternative and (w)holistic care in addition to his traditional medical training?! if only ALL doctors did. i am optimistic about my healing for the first time in forever

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is great at Dr. schabert's!

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctors ever!

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best office in town. Takes care of their patients with care and respect. Simply amazing! It's nice they know who you are by name.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Great doctor!

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visits to Dr Schabert's office are always pleasant. The atmosphere is like going to visit family. The care I get there from all staff is above and beyond what I have ever experienced as a patient.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shabert, his staff, and his facilities are all excellent. I was treated warmly and professionally with care to address all my health concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Shabert and his staff.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend this office to everyone I know! Love them!

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Another good visit

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for about 5 years. He has always listened to all concerns I have. He is very professional and thorough.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have not visited Dr. Schabert in almost 2 years?

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love coming to this office, where you are a person - a name and not a number. And they are generally on time, friendly, professional, no nonsense providers. Everyone greets you like an old friend! Things are explained to you and you decide your care.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've seen a lot of doctors in the past few years who couldn't find what was making me feel so bad and just pushed it off as "my lifestyle". Dr. Schabert seems determined to get to the bottom of it and his attitude has given me a whole new kind of hope!

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Schabert to be an excellent doctor. Up to date on the most current data and therapies to deliver evidence based healthcare. He considers each patients health as a fully integrative system and treats the "whole" patient. Meds to manipulations

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a last minute appointment that they thoughtfully fit me in and all my areas of concern were met. I appreciate the care of all the staff at this office.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office quickly give me an appointment the same morning I called due to an emergency medical situation. Dr. Schabert was professional and diagnosed the problem along with a prescription & instructions to solve the condition. Patient for 5yrs....Pat

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt immediately welcome and comfortable at Dr. Schabert's office amongst him & his staff. The immediate attention was perfect for me, a Mom on the go and his special attention to me, what I needed, and what my insurance covered eased the process for me

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Since moving to Gainesville in 2008, I have gone to Dr. Schabert. He makes you feel like you are the only patient in the office at that time. He takes his time to address all of your concerns in the appointment. I don't see my self going anywhere else.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very concern about my health problem and advise me on what I should do to correct the this issue.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience!

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

lovely and comforting lobby with a very relaxing and kind staff. Love all the medical services offered in this office. I didn't know that my insurance covers the skin treatment that I needed. Scheduled appointments for both massage and skin care. LOVE IT!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All issues that concerned me were addressed promptly and the with the utmost professional curtesy. The environment and the entire staff made me feel completely relaxed.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always I was taken in and seen in less than 10 minutes and was treated courteously by all the professional and friendly staff. I have already recommended this group to several of my friends and made Dr. Schabert my new family doctor.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for scheduling me in at the last minute. It means so much to know that I actually matter to you guys, and that I can actually get immediate help when I'm sick.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice comfortable office. Staff helpful and kind. Dr. Shabert listens,does not rush you, answers all concerns. Great experience.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family and I always get first-rate care from Dr. Schabert and his staff. Competent, friendly, caring people!

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert, and staff have always went above and beyond!

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally a physician who cares about me as a person not just an illness. He is an excellent doctor who keeps up on the literature.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr saver was professional courteous and informative on my condition and address them accordingly I am highly pleased with the service and care that reliant family practice has provided

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is always kind and courteous. I have a tendency to sprain things and fall down mountains. While I usually end up in the hospital in other states, Dr. Schabert makes sure I recover here at home. I have recommended him to friends and family.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely love this practice. The setting is relaxed and friendly. Dr Schabert takes his time with you and does not rush you through as so many other practices seem to do. I highly recommend!

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great person, treats me with respect for my opinions and listens to what I have to say. He provides me with information that I need to make myself healthier. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy to be a patient of Dr. Schabert s. He and his staff are friendly and courteous. Dr. Schabert meets your concerns with interest and understanding. I wish more offices ran like his!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr. Schabert is up to date on all medical procedures and medications. He is by far the best of the best.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is an excellent doctor. He focuses on your condition and he listens to his patients.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am grateful to have such a wonderful doctor caring for my health issues. I am very comfortable talking with Dr. Schabert, he explains every thing clearly and I feel that I can address all my concerns about my health issues freely and he addresses them.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure visiting with Dr. Schabert. He takes the time to sit and talk with you. He actually listens to your concerns so he can better assist you with why you're there.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel better.....

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor in Gainesville.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Schabert for over 5 years. I recommend him to all my family and friends. He takes his time and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed. His staff is friendly. I am thankful to have a doctor I can trust and rely on.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent doctor.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great! Very easy to talk to and always nice!

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good job!

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love the personal treatment of everyone in Dr. Schabert's office. I just wish he would do business with me as well.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is always attentive and very easy to talk to. He is watching my overall health very closely. He always comes in ready to address any issues I have. I highly recommend him as an excellent health care provider.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Erik as always was great! Beside the fact he listens to my concerns, he will always take time out for a bit of conversation. Getting to know your doctor and him getting to know you is the key to a great Doctor Patient relationship.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit and I am very happy with the time Dr. Schabert took with me. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions! I highly recommend this practice!

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit. Time taken to address all my concerns. I am looking forward to future visits.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I LOVE THIS PLACE AND EVERYONE THERE????

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert and the entire staff and family are awesome! :)

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clearly and knowledgeably addressed all concerns and current treatment regiments. Could not ask for a more qualified and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend to anyone. If you are not a current patient under his care you are missing out.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You can't beat a doctors visit that encourages you!

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I m very grateful to have Doctor Schabert for any medical needs that I may have. He is easy to talk to and he listens to my issues and questions. I am well pleased and I do tell friends about Dr. Schabert.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this office. The entire staff cares about you! I HIGHLY recommend this office!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert and his staff have always been highly professional in all that they do in helping me with my diabeties and side ailments. I would recommend him to anyone who will listen.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor. Very practical. I might make him my son's doctor.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shabert is very personable. He is happy to explain his procedures regarding the adjustments. I always get great results from his treatments. His office staff is also friendly and accommodating. An visit to Reliant is like a visit with friends.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is has been very nice and seem to be a concern person.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is easy to talk with. He tried to help my severe pain. He named my condition immediately and offered suggestions to help.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This first visit with Dr. Schabert was pleasant and I felt he spent sufficient time to learn about and begin to evaluate my potential health and treatment needs.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert and staff were very welcoming and attentive. I felt that Dr. Schabert really listened to my concerns and did not rush through my exam.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert is an excellent doctor. He's been looking after me for a couple years now.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Consistently Dr Schabert and his staff have shown concern for me as a person, not a "client". I appreciate the care and professionalism of his whole office.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice comfortable office. I felt very welcome. I hope to make this my permanent home for medical care.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great job!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended you to several people

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love all the people in the office! It's true when you leave you do feel like family!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would say Dr. Schabert is one of the best doctors I've ever had. The downside is sometimes I have to wait for an hour in the room plus 15 mins in the waiting room.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I very much appreciate the fact that Dr. Schabert took the time to listen to my list of concerns and has a plan to begin dealing with them. His office staff are helpful and pleasant.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very comfortable, Informed, and satisfied.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A great Doctor who cares, listens and explains clearly.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love going to Dr. Schabert's office. I feel more like family than a patient. I never have to wait long, my concerns are always clearly addressed. I don't ever feel like I'm being rushed and am the most important person there for that time period.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Schabert is excellent. He is concerned for his patients and understanding. He listens with sincerity. Usually going to doctors is nerve racking, but his relaxed manner keeps the patients at ease. I hope he never changes his approach with people.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant, down-to-earth manner, good information, and not afraid to explain his reasoning, or admit where he doesn't have a lot of information.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Patient centered care. Took extra time to explain treatment and discuss my options. A pleasure to deal with a

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Physician seems truly concerned with his patients ailments and takes his time to explain the cause and treatment. Wait time in office in too long for scheduled appointments.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that I made the best decision leaving my old Primary Care Physician to be with Dr. Schabert. I feel relaxed and know that he will take care of my health.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Schabert read my report from the dermatologist and knew what tests I needed. He immediately scheduled them and my follow-up appointment. He is smart and effective in tackling my new health issue. Thank you Dr. Schabert.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
I would not recommend this doctor.... show details I would not recommend this doctor....
Aug 11th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone going to him. My mother went in there for some blood test for Graves about 2 months ago. Dr. Schabert has still not gotten back to us. My mother called the office and the nurse told her she did not have Graves whatsoever. THANK GOD we have a doctor in the family......We later found out that day my mom did in fact have Graves and a very rare eye condition from Graves. My mom has already been to see 3 other doctors to try and get the problem situated. Now let me remind you he still has not gotten back to her.....I am furious!!!! If you have a serious problem I would not recommend going to him...

Breach of confidentiality show details Breach of confidentiality
Apr 12th, 2013

When I was there, Dr. Schabert's wife (who is a dermatologist in the same building) started thumbing through my file at the front desk when i was checking in. She started asking me about how my condition was looked at the meds i was prescribed. She then gave me completely unsolicited advice about my skin and what I could do to improve it. It was completely inappropriate and a total violation of my privacy.

Excellent Doctor!! show details Excellent Doctor!!
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Schabert is one of the best doctors I have found in a long, long time. He has an excellent bed side manner. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. He speaks to you like a regular person and explains medical terminology in a way that is easy to understand. My husband and I are both long term pain patients and even though he doesn't treat us for that, he doesn't look down on us or treat us differently because of it.His staff is top notch also. They have never been anything but kind and helpful to us. They even work with us on Billing when we need it. I hope we will be life long patients of his. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Schabert our his staff. They always help us and make us feel welcome.

by Nina on May 2nd, 2011

He is awesome! He new how much pain I was having by a physical exam. I was so shocked since he was the doctor at the EMC-I assumed he was a General Practioner. However, upon reviewing this doctors credentials and specialties (neromuscleskeletal) I knew I had seen a the perfect doctor for my injury. He continued to work with me while I worked out all the red tape involved with my out of state Workers Compensation.