Dr. Erik Schabert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Schabert?

September 9th, 2017

What to say

I have not yet seen this doctor, but the only way I could access info on the site was to rate a visit. So I hope by submitting this comment, I will get to the office phone number. And, I hope, the website manager will change how one can navigate this site without doing a rating until one has actually had an appointment with the doctor.

December 28th, 2016

Ask about trigger point injection for torticollis

Some years ago, I rather suddenly developed symptoms of torticollis affecting the left side of my neck. It started as a sharp pain and quickly progressed to the point that I was unable to turn my head to face left more than about 10 degrees. After suffering from this for months, undergoing tests that showed only mild age-related degeneration of my cervical spine and taking prescriptions for muscle relaxers that had no noticeable effect, I was referred by PT Richard Johansson to Dr. Schabert. Dr. Schabert insisted on first evaluating and treating the condition using traditional osteopathic techniques, but finally agreed to try trigger point injections. The first such treatment had no effect, but on the second he located the center of the pain and within hours I was able to move my head to face left by about 45 degrees. Within a few days the pain I had suffered for over a year was reduced to a slight soreness and I regained almost full range pf motion.

May 29th, 2015

The epitome of what a true Family Dr is all about!! Supper knowledgable and amazing care! Felt like home!!

April 29th, 2015

very nice, and knowledgeable

February 20th, 2015

A family doctor office that feels like visiting a real family. Especially when there is a true D.O that not pushes pills on you but listen and offers alternatives WITHIN the office under my copay from Massage Therapy to Medical Skin Care...AMAZING!!!

February 5th, 2015

Dr Schabert and staff are super helpful and kind. Even though you never have to wait for your appointment it would be fine if you did because the office is warm and comforting. Dr. Schabert listens and is not trying to just rush you out the door. I have been getting skin care treatments there as well and Mika is amazing. She just knows how to make you feel at home and stress free. Wonderful Place!

January 23rd, 2015

After seeing my boyfriends skin start to look younger.and fresher.after every.visit.to Reliant,.I decided it was time.for myself to see.what.could be.done.for my.uneven complexion. After.the very first treatment,.I was.transformed. The freckles that.I ve hated my entire life now.appear.softer.and more balanced. I have.discovered.The Fountain of Youth does.exist. Right here.in Gainesville in the products.selected.and applied by Mika and her.staff. Dr.Erik Schabert is a highly.skilled physician who has been administering.trigger point injections intomy lower back and legs,he has given me back my life,I am once.again able to do the things I physically enjoy with little or no pain. Charlenes hands are skilled.at working out the knotted muscles.that theinjections cannot

December 30th, 2014

Dr. Schabert is a wonderful doctor, he took the time to explain my medical condition in full detail and with terms I could understand. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

December 30th, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Schabert's practice. The staff always has a smile on their face and I am immediately greeted when I walk in the door. I am treated like a person and not just a patient. When I came into the office I was having horrible complexion issues. I am a professional in my 30's who WAS experiencing frequent breakouts one week, and flakey dry skin the next. Mika has transformed my skin into something that I can be proud of. My face looks and feels smooth. I have not had one breakout since I started with her. The confidence that this has brought is amazing. I will continue to recommend and send anyone I can to their practice.

December 18th, 2014

The Healing Touch

Dr. Schabert is the best doctor ever. Extremely knowledgeable in so many areas, he also takes time to listen and explain. This helps me to understand the cause of the problem as well as the treatment. He is the most caring and helpful doctor I've ever been to. With massage therapy available in the office, pain therapy can be continued seamlessly. For a variety of skin problems, Mika provides high quality treatments and products. The professional, efficient staff will go out of their way to work with complicated schedules or get an emergency prescription refill. I don't hesitate to recommend friends and family to this warm and welcoming practice!

December 16th, 2014

Excellent!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this office is. The staff and doctor are excellent ! From my adjustments, to my skin treatments, they have helped me in so many ways. My skin is showing so much improvement.

October 27th, 2014

The office has a wonderful staff to accommodate your every need. In addition, the physician, Dr. Schabert, has a wonderful background of knowledge. I would recommend to anyone in need of treatment.