May 28th, 2015

The epitome of what a true Family Dr is all about!! Supper knowledgable and amazing care! Felt like home!!

Apr 29th, 2015

very nice, and knowledgeable

Feb 20th, 2015

A family doctor office that feels like visiting a real family. Especially when there is a true D.O that not pushes pills on you but listen and offers alternatives WITHIN the office under my copay from Massage Therapy to Medical Skin Care...AMAZING!!!

Feb 4th, 2015

Dr Schabert and staff are super helpful and kind. Even though you never have to wait for your appointment it would be fine if you did because the office is warm and comforting. Dr. Schabert listens and is not trying to just rush you out the door. I have been getting skin care treatments there as well and Mika is amazing. She just knows how to make you feel at home and stress free. Wonderful Place!

by Joanne B on Jan 22nd, 2015

After seeing my boyfriends skin start to look younger.and fresher.after every.visit.to Reliant,.I decided it was time.for myself to see.what.could be.done.for my.uneven complexion. After.the very first treatment,.I was.transformed. The freckles that.I ve hated my entire life now.appear.softer.and more balanced. I have.discovered.The Fountain of Youth does.exist. Right here.in Gainesville in the products.selected.and applied by Mika and her.staff. Dr.Erik Schabert is a highly.skilled physician who has been administering.trigger point injections intomy lower back and legs,he has given me back my life,I am once.again able to do the things I physically enjoy with little or no pain. Charlenes hands are skilled.at working out the knotted muscles.that theinjections cannot

Dec 30th, 2014

Dr. Schabert is a wonderful doctor, he took the time to explain my medical condition in full detail and with terms I could understand. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him.

Dec 30th, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Schabert's practice. The staff always has a smile on their face and I am immediately greeted when I walk in the door. I am treated like a person and not just a patient. When I came into the office I was having horrible complexion issues. I am a professional in my 30's who WAS experiencing frequent breakouts one week, and flakey dry skin the next. Mika has transformed my skin into something that I can be proud of. My face looks and feels smooth. I have not had one breakout since I started with her. The confidence that this has brought is amazing. I will continue to recommend and send anyone I can to their practice.

The Healing Touch show details The Healing Touch
by Catherine Huber on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Schabert is the best doctor ever. Extremely knowledgeable in so many areas, he also takes time to listen and explain. This helps me to understand the cause of the problem as well as the treatment. He is the most caring and helpful doctor I've ever been to. With massage therapy available in the office, pain therapy can be continued seamlessly. For a variety of skin problems, Mika provides high quality treatments and products. The professional, efficient staff will go out of their way to work with complicated schedules or get an emergency prescription refill. I don't hesitate to recommend friends and family to this warm and welcoming practice!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Dec 16th, 2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this office is. The staff and doctor are excellent ! From my adjustments, to my skin treatments, they have helped me in so many ways. My skin is showing so much improvement.

by Vicky on Oct 27th, 2014

The office has a wonderful staff to accommodate your every need. In addition, the physician, Dr. Schabert, has a wonderful background of knowledge. I would recommend to anyone in need of treatment.

Oct 23rd, 2014

I was referred to Mika for my skin a few months ago. I have been very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and their knowledge. I would highly recommend Mika if you have trouble with your skin.

Best Practice in Town show details Best Practice in Town
by Charles A Smith on Oct 20th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Erik Schabert since Fall of 2009. He has always been helpful, compassionate and has has provided me with the best care ANY doctor has ever given me. His vast knowledge and open mind has been instrumental to helping get me to a quality of life that far exceeds what I had before switching to him in 2009. When Dr. Schabert and Mika made the decision to open their own practice in 2011, I stayed with them through the transition, and I am so glad i did. Since Reliant Family Practice opened their doors in Summer of 2011, the level of care, professionalism, and access to different therapies provided in the office has been wonderful. From the adjustments that Dr. Schabert does (and does quite well), to well trained and experienced medical massage therapists and then Mika's skin therapy that has calmed my rosacea and cleared my complexion to a point not seen in decades! Even the support staff at Reliant are a sigh of relief after dealing with apathetic "customer service" people from other practices. You get a friendly greeting the minute you walk in the door and NEVER have a glass window shut in your face. The office itself is it's own character. Even though this is a clinical and professional office, if you accidentally walked into the lobby you'd think you just intruded in someone's home. The decor is above anything else ever seen before. While you wait for your appointment, you have soft music playing in the background and an electric fireplace adding to the ambiance. If you are searching for a new family doctor then you've gone to the wrong place if you didn't make an appointment at Reliant. This office has grown from four employees at the very beginning to eight and they have just about filled the office space available. Who knows where Mika and Dr. Schabert are going to take the office next, but it's bound to be awesome!

I would not recommend this doctor.... show details I would not recommend this doctor....
Aug 11th, 2013

I would not recommend anyone going to him. My mother went in there for some blood test for Graves about 2 months ago. Dr. Schabert has still not gotten back to us. My mother called the office and the nurse told her she did not have Graves whatsoever. THANK GOD we have a doctor in the family......We later found out that day my mom did in fact have Graves and a very rare eye condition from Graves. My mom has already been to see 3 other doctors to try and get the problem situated. Now let me remind you he still has not gotten back to her.....I am furious!!!! If you have a serious problem I would not recommend going to him...

Excellent Doctor!! show details Excellent Doctor!!
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Schabert is one of the best doctors I have found in a long, long time. He has an excellent bed side manner. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. He speaks to you like a regular person and explains medical terminology in a way that is easy to understand. My husband and I are both long term pain patients and even though he doesn't treat us for that, he doesn't look down on us or treat us differently because of it.His staff is top notch also. They have never been anything but kind and helpful to us. They even work with us on Billing when we need it. I hope we will be life long patients of his. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Schabert our his staff. They always help us and make us feel welcome.