A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Schulte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Schulte, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Schulte DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Schulte practice?
- Dr. Erik Schulte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erik Schulte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Portage, WI.
See Council Bluffs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.