A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Schulte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Schulte, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulte has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik N. Schulte practice?
Dr. Erik Schulte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Portage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.