Learn more about Dr. Erik Sirulnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Sirulnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Sirulnick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirulnick graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirulnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Jon Sirulnick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Sirulnick practice?
- Dr. Erik Sirulnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Sirulnick practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.