A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Sirulnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Sirulnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirulnick
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirulnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Sirulnick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirulnick graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirulnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Sirulnick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Sirulnick practice?
- Dr. Erik Sirulnick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erik Sirulnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Cardiologists.