A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Sirulnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Sirulnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirulnick
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirulnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Sirulnick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirulnick graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sirulnick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik J Sirulnick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Sirulnick practice?
- Dr. Erik Sirulnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Sirulnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.