Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Soiferman
Dr. Erik Soiferman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Horsham, PA, with other offices in Plymouth Meeting, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Soiferman is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health and Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Soiferman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Erik Soiferman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.
Dr. John Stanton
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Horsham, PA 0.03 mi26
Dr. Garabet Teberian
Horsham, PA 0.80 mi29
Dr. Robert Weinberg
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Horsham, PA 0.99 mi