A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Soiferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Soiferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soiferman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Soiferman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Ira Soiferman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik I. Soiferman practice?
- Dr. Erik Soiferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Soiferman practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Mtng, PA.
See Wynnewood Emergency Physicians and Wynnewood Internists.