A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Spayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Spayde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Spayde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spayde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spayde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spayde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Spayde practice?
Dr. Erik Spayde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.