A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Spayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Spayde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spayde
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spayde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spayde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spayde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C Spayde MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Spayde practice?
- Dr. Erik Spayde has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Spayde practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons and Thousand Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.