A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Spayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Spayde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spayde
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Spayde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spayde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spayde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik C Spayde MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Spayde practice?
- Dr. Erik Spayde has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Spayde practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.