A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Spayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Spayde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Spayde, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spayde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spayde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Corwin Spayde MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Spayde practice?
- Dr. Erik Spayde has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Spayde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.