A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Spayde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Spayde is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spayde
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spayde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spayde graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spayde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Corwin Spayde MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Erik C. Spayde practice?
- Dr. Erik Spayde has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Spayde practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.