A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Scott Stark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik S. Stark practice?
- Dr. Erik Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Orthopedic Surgeons.