A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erik S. Stark practice?
Dr. Erik Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Surgeons.