A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Strelnieks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Strelnieks is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Strelnieks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strelnieks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Strelnieks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Jon Strelnieks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik J. Strelnieks practice?
- Dr. Erik Strelnieks has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Strelnieks practices Emergency Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Emergency Physicians.