A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Szeto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Szeto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Szeto graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Szeto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health System Oregon
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Kwokshek Szeto DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik K. Szeto practice?
- Dr. Erik Szeto has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Szeto practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.