A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Throop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Throop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Throop, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Throop graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Throop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik B Throop MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erik B. Throop practice?
- Dr. Erik Throop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erik Throop practices Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Surgeons.