A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Kuijk
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Kuijk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kuijk graduated from Univ Nijmegen.
Dr. Van Kuijk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericus J Van Kuijk MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericus J. Van Kuijk practice?
- Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.