A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Kuijk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Kuijk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kuijk graduated from Univ Nijmegen.
Dr. Van Kuijk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericus J Van Kuijk MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericus J. Van Kuijk practice?
- Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.