A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kuijk graduated from Univ Nijmegen.
Dr. Van Kuijk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredericus J G M Van Kuijk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fredericus J. Van Kuijk practice?
- Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.