A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kuijk graduated from Univ Nijmegen.
Dr. Van Kuijk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Kuijk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fredericus J. Van Kuijk practice?
Dr. Fredericus Van Kuijk practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.