A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Vandendries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Vandendries, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandendries graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vandendries has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Parexel International- Waltham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Vandendries MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Erik Vandendries practice?
- Dr. Erik Vandendries has 1 office location.
Dr. Erik Vandendries practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists, Waltham Hematologists, and Waltham Oncologists.