Dr. Erik Waldman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics New Haven, CT

June 29th, 2011
I didn't even wait to be seen! I arrived 20 minutes early with my 3 year old and hadn't even completed the paperwork when the nurse came to take us for the hearing test. The audiologists were patient and kind with my little one and Dr. Waldman spent a great deal of time explaining my daughter's hearing issues. Wonderful experience!

November 9th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I first came to Dr. Waldman because my daughter was having problems with sleep apnea due to large tonsils. He was very patient and took his time in answering all of my questions. I was even able to e-mail him with any additional questions and actually received a reply. He really helped to calm my fears the day of the surgery and thanks to his great work my daughter had an excellent recovery. Thank you Dr. Waldman!

April 23rd, 2010
Dr. Waldman is an excellent dr with a caring bedside manner. After going to many specialists, we decided to go with him for our 15 month old's surgery and he was amazingly caring, knowledgable, and informative. I love a dr who talks to me like I have a brain :)