Dr. Erik Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Walker?

January 6th, 2016

It has always been difficult to set up appointment when you needed. You cannot plan ahead when you are going to get sick and they always send you to Urgent care.

December 1st, 2014

Dr.walker is my doctor

I've been with Dr. Walker for almost eight years and he is the most helpfull caring Dr.s i have ever had. There is rarely a question that he cant answer of the top of his head he is up to date on anything i have ever asked him about. He is the one of the nicest people i have ever met. I dont ever want to have to find another doctor. As for any negative remarks here i think you people have the wrong guy!!

November 7th, 2012

Great Doctor

I been seeing Dr Walker for over 20 years, I wouldn't replace him for anything,

August 23rd, 2012

Dr Walker is very caring, and has a positive attitude that makes patients feel better. His diagnosis is very accurate, and prompt treatment is given. I am happy to have chosen him as my doctor.

November 25th, 2011

Great Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Walker for over 20 years. I've never had a need to change physicians. He answers my questions, listens to my concerns & my personal assessments, etc. He takes it all into consideration & prescribes the needed tests & meds, if needed. And I truly appreciate that he gives his views on what works, what doesn't, & what he would do, if in my shoes. He is always pleasant & courteous. In short, I appreciate his skills as a doctor & his bedside manner!

January 24th, 2011

Took 17 yr old daughter there for yearly appt. He ordered NO labs. Shes had issues with fainting- he says make sure she eats (which she does) I went there for one problem- gave me nothing for it, he says wait and see how it does and then come back if still bothering you. Went for another issue, wanted to refer me again (no treatment recd). He doesnt want to try to treat anything, its just wait and see, then come back and give me more money then I'll send you somewhere else. He even asked me what I thought he should do!! Hes the one that went to medical school you think he would know. GEEZ... I will never go back

November 4th, 2009

Richard J Bowden

He care's.Great Doctor...I have know him for about 20 years as my Doctor. He knows me inside/out.Highly recommended to everyone.

September 24th, 2008

Dr Walker is easy to talk to

Nice clean office and professional staff

September 14th, 2017