Dr. Erik Wallace Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 19th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!

My title pretty much sums it up! Dr. Wallace is the best doctor you could ask for. I wish he was still in the Tulsa area. He cares very much about his patients. He takes the time to listen to and talk to his patients. Too bad more doctors are not like him. I'm sure there are some but I haven't found one yet that compares to Dr. Wallace. I wish him the best in life.

COPD