Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Watson
Dr. Erik Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Attleboro, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital, Life Care Center and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Watson has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erik Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Attleboro, MA.
Dr. John Obell
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Attleboro, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Narmada Movva
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Attleboro, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Mario Palmer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Attleboro, MA 0.01 mi59