A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Wert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erik Wert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Wert DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erik Wert practice?
- Dr. Erik Wert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Erik Wert practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.