Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik Zander
Dr. Erik Zander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with other offices in Lebanon, PA and Hershey, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Zander is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center and Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik Zander has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Erik Zander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. James Arden
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi38
Dr. Suzanne Bennett
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Maggie Mechlin
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10