A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erik Zander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erik Zander, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zander graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Zander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erik Henry Zander MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Erik H. Zander practice?
- Dr. Erik Zander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erik Zander practices Anesthesiology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lebanon Anesthesiologists.