Dr. Erik Zuckerberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 9th, 2016
Awesome and Professional
I highly recommend this practice, Dr Zuckerberg being my favorite. I have been going here for years as have my husband and son. I have always been treated with the upmost care and respect.

June 13th, 2016
Go Anywhere But Here
The office staff is rude and a nightmare to deal with. They try to bill you for appointments and treatments you didn't even have. Dr. Zuckerberg misdiagnosed me, & other members of my family, numerous times before we finally went somewhere else, which we should have done far sooner, and was very unkind and unprofessional during those appointments. He, and other staff members, are the worst medical professionals I've ever went to, and I highly suggest you find someone far more competent, as your health is extremely important.

March 24th, 2016
Very kind and caring. Tries to get to your health issue and make things better as quickly as possible. Talks about options you have and if that isn't working as well as he would like what else he feels might work better.

June 24th, 2013
Doctors great, receptionist staff horrible!
I find all the doctors at Orion Family very knowledgable and friendly, the receptionist however are rude and unfriendly. I am debating leaving an amazing doctor due to the extremely poor treatment by the staff on the phones and at the front desk.

April 7th, 2011
Dr. Zuckerberg has an excellent bedside manner. He is fun and not a stick in the mud. Listened to my issues and gave suggestions. Took me off of cholesterol medication. We will monitor my cholesterol by diet and exercise.