A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Beard-Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Beard-Irvine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard-Irvine graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beard-Irvine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Stephanie Beard-Irvine MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erika S. Beard-Irvine practice?
- Dr. Erika Beard-Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Beard-Irvine practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.