Overall Review

3.8

September 24th, 2016
Former Patient
Dr Blank was by far the worst doctor I have had in a long time. Her demeanor is one of someone who hates her job. I was called to "a visit" because of renewal on a medication. When I showed up I was told she had no time to discuss any of my other concerns. Recent Cardio test, a troubling growing misshapen "spot" , and since I and my insurance were paying for the visit , I felt I needed to discuss my concerns. She was not happy to take any time for this and tension in the room was palatable .Since this visit I have had a surgeon send me back to her because he had serious concerns about my health... I called twice and got no contact with the doc. Messages we left. 3 weeks later I called to be told she suggest I see a specialist. HMMM. I think of her as an "insurance agent" since all she seemed pass me forward to Specialist. No visit no personal interaction , nothing to indicate she actually knew what was going on with my health. I have a very good insurance so ??? Now I know . Wish someone had been honest about her when I was reading reviews. I have heard this is a pattern and I am not alone . Health care is tough but a doctor needs to be considerate and caring and at least informed about her patients. Changed providers ..good for me and I am sure for her...one less .

March 7th, 2014
Patient
Very thorough.Quiet serious demeanor,only because she's actually listening to you! I feel very fortunate to have her as my physcician.